• The Male Rotary Cuff fits our 1.25" wands and tools.
• We prefer this cuff on wands and cleaning tools because it helps prevent
twisting the hose, and aids positioning the cleaning tool to the work.
• We find this cuff can interfere with dust collection clearances,
particularly on sanders where the vac outlet is close to the surface being worked.
• In our shop, we employ the rotary cuff on a short 1 foot piece of hose,
which we attach to our main hose for use when it will help facilitate cleaning.
• On our main vacuum hose, we employ a Low Profile Non-Rotating Cuff,
that best facilitates dust collection at a tool, and works well for all around use.
• To install, it threads on to the end of any 1.25 inch hose.
•This Cuff is black in color.
• While there are proprietary exceptions, the 1.25 inch cuff is a common
connection size for dust collection on many makes and models power tools.
It can otherwise be easily adapted, because 1.25 inch is
the most common size throughout the vacuum industry.
• Our goal is to help make workshop cleaning and shop vacuum dust
collection as easy as possible.
• All the vacuum tools and accessories we offer have been craftsman tested in our shop.
•We work in woods, metals, plastics, glass, and leathers and understand
the challenges these materials present to cleaning and dust collection.
•We are offering only the vacuum hoses, tools and accessories we feel will bring
the best results for cleaning and dust collection from a shop vacuum.
Part Number: 36049436mcf
*Prices are in US Dollars, and do not include shipping and handling.*
*Our Paper Transaction discount program is unavailable for vacuum accessory purchases.*
*A $10.00 Minimum Purchase is Required to Order.*
*Shop Vacuum Accessories are drop shipped to you via our supplier.*
*A $6.00 Handling Fee is charged for all Vacuum Accessory Orders.*
*All Shipping and handling fees are as determined by our supplier.*
*Shipping for Shop Vacuum Accessories is available to U.S. Addresses only,
and will be billed prior to shipment, for accuracy.*
*A 30% Restocking Fee For Shop Vacuum Accessory Returns Will Apply.*
*Thank You for Your Business!*
Our Shopping Cart Offers Industry Standard
Secure Socket Layer 3.0 (SSL) 128 Bit https Protection.
Fine Woodworking Tools, Fixtures and Jigs that help make woodworking
Faster, Easier and More Accurate. Please visit our Store
to see our full product line of woodworking and sharpening tools!
"We enjoy making tools, and work to do our best,
because we want our
tools to translate fine craftsmanship
transparently through the artisan,
so they can create their best work, their vision."
~ Rob Hanson, Evenfall Studios ~
Thank You for Shopping with Us!