• The Curved Wand is a Male Hose End which forms a handle.
It fits our 1.25" wands and tools.
• We like to think of this wand as a curved handle, similar to those found on an
upright vacuum. It makes using a floor tool easier to turn, and offers a more
ergonomic and natural feeling as a hand hold when vacuuming.
• We prefer using this with two wands connected to a floor tool because it offers just
the right reach and angles when standing. The Air Flow Release is right by your thumb and nice
for decreasing suction under conditions where a rug or anti-fatigue mat is being cleaned.
•There is a rotary connection on the hose end of the Curved Wand
that helps prevent twisting the hose.
• In our shop, the floor tool is always set up and used frequently.
We employ the Curved Wand on a short 1-foot piece of hose with a
Tapered Female Cuff,
which we attach to our main hose for use when we use our floor tools.
The Curved Wand is attached to our floor tool full time.
• It's a great value, and facilitates using the floor tool as well as anything we've tried.
• We find that the Curved Wand will most usually interfere with dust collection
clearances, and add enough weight to disturb tool balance.
• To install, it threads on to the end of any 1.25 inch hose.
•This Curved Wand is black in color.
• Our goal is to help make workshop cleaning and shop vacuum dust
collection as easy as possible.
• All the vacuum tools and accessories we offer have been craftsman tested in our shop.
•We work in woods, metals, plastics, glass, and leathers and understand
the challenges these materials present to cleaning and dust collection.
•We are offering only the vacuum hoses, tools and accessories we feel will bring
the best results for cleaning and dust collection from a shop vacuum.
Part Number: 36051405Acw
*Prices are in US Dollars, and do not include shipping and handling.*
*Our Paper Transaction discount program is unavailable for vacuum accessory purchases.*
*A $10.00 Minimum Purchase is Required to Order.*
*Shop Vacuum Accessories are drop shipped to you via our supplier.*
*A $6.00 Handling Fee is charged for all Vacuum Accessory Orders.*
*All Shipping and handling fees are as determined by our supplier.*
*Shipping for Shop Vacuum Accessories is available to U.S. Addresses only,
and will be billed prior to shipment, for accuracy.*
*A 30% Restocking Fee For Shop Vacuum Accessory Returns Will Apply.*
*Thank You for Your Business!*
Our Shopping Cart Offers Industry Standard
Secure Socket Layer 3.0 (SSL) 128 Bit https Protection.
Fine Woodworking Tools, Fixtures and Jigs that help make woodworking
Faster, Easier and More Accurate. Please visit our Store
to see our full product line of woodworking and sharpening tools!
"We enjoy making tools, and work to do our best,
because we want our
tools to translate fine craftsmanship
transparently through the artisan,
so they can create their best work, their vision."
~ Rob Hanson, Evenfall Studios ~
Thank You for Shopping with Us!