• This Union Cuff is a two piece assembly made up from the
Union Adapter and the Threaded Female Cuff.
• It is assembled together for an air tight connection between the Vacuum Tank
and the hose. It is for use with 2.25 inch (50mm) Shop Vacuum tank inlets.
It is a friction fit into the Vacuum unit's tank inlet.
It reduces the inlet for use with 1.25 inch (32mm) hoses. It is very sturdy and durable.
• The 2.25 (50mm) inch inlet is found on nearly every make of
shop or wet and dry vacuum. We have found this size to be commonly used on
Festool, Fein, Ridgid, Craftsman, and ShopVac to name a few.
• While some of these manufacturers use different sized hose systems with their
vacuum systems, this adapter is what fits their inlet openings and will adapt the
Vacuum for use with our 1.25 system of flexible high performance accessories.
• This part may or may not come preassembled.
It is easy to assemble, as it is a press fit.
• To assemble, we advise warming the Threaded Female Cuff
with a hair dryer or very hot to boiling water. Then mate the male side of the Union Adapter
to the female side of the Threaded Cuff. Press them together and allow it to cool.
It will then become one unit.
• The unit is now ready to be threaded onto a 1.25 inch hose.
• This assembly is available only in Black.
• Our goal is to help make workshop cleaning and shop vacuum dust
collection as easy as possible.
• All the vacuum tools and accessories we offer have been craftsman tested in our shop.
•We work in woods, metals, plastics, glass, and leathers and understand
the challenges these materials present to cleaning and dust collection.
•We are offering only the vacuum hoses, tools and accessories we feel will bring
the best results for cleaning and dust collection from a shop vacuum.
Part Number: 36034971ua36034718fcf
*Prices are in US Dollars, and do not include shipping and handling.*
*Our Paper Transaction discount program is unavailable for vacuum accessory purchases.*
*A $10.00 Minimum Purchase is Required to Order.*
*Shop Vacuum Accessories are drop shipped to you via our supplier.*
*A $6.00 Handling Fee is charged for all Vacuum Accessory Orders.*
*All Shipping and handling fees are as determined by our supplier.*
*Shipping for Shop Vacuum Accessories is available to U.S. Addresses only,
and will be billed prior to shipment, for accuracy.*
*A 30% Restocking Fee For Shop Vacuum Accessory Returns Will Apply.*
*Thank You for Your Business!*
Our Shopping Cart Offers Industry Standard
Secure Socket Layer 3.0 (SSL) 128 Bit https Protection.
Fine Woodworking Tools, Fixtures and Jigs that help make woodworking
Faster, Easier and More Accurate. Please visit our Store
to see our full product line of woodworking and sharpening tools!
"We enjoy making tools, and work to do our best,
because we want our
tools to translate fine craftsmanship
transparently through the artisan,
so they can create their best work, their vision."
~ Rob Hanson, Evenfall Studios ~
Thank You for Shopping with Us!