• The Low Profile Male Cuff fits our 1.25" wands and tools.
• We like this cuff on wands and cleaning tools because of it's low profile fit,
and the way it feels in the hand when using smaller cleaning tools without wands.
• We find that this cuff is the best fit with dust collection clearances,
particularly on sanders where the vac outlet is close to the surface being worked.
• We also prefer this cuff on other tools that are hand held such as routers, and circular saws.
• In our shop, we employ the Low Profile Cuff full time on our main hose
for use as the master hose end connection. We find it works well for all around use.
• To install, it inserts into the end of any 1.25 inch hose. It is an easy press in fit.
• It is an economical choice when creating all the Shop Vacuum hoses you need.
• This Cuff is black in color.
• While there are proprietary exceptions, the 1.25 inch cuff is a common
connection size for dust collection on many makes and models power tools.
It can otherwise be easily adapted, because 1.25 inch
is the most common size throughout the vacuum industry.
• Our goal is to help make workshop cleaning and shop vacuum dust
collection as easy as possible.
• All the vacuum tools and accessories we offer have been craftsman tested in our shop.
•We work in woods, metals, plastics, glass, and leathers and understand
the challenges these materials present to cleaning and dust collection.
•We are offering only the vacuum hoses, tools and accessories we feel will bring
the best results for cleaning and dust collection from a shop vacuum.
Part Number: 36035136mcf
*Prices are in US Dollars, and do not include shipping and handling.*
*Our Paper Transaction discount program is unavailable for vacuum accessory purchases.*
*A $10.00 Minimum Purchase is Required to Order.*
*Shop Vacuum Accessories are drop shipped to you via our supplier.*
*A $6.00 Handling Fee is charged for all Vacuum Accessory Orders.*
*All Shipping and handling fees are as determined by our supplier.*
*Shipping for Shop Vacuum Accessories is available to U.S. Addresses only,
and will be billed prior to shipment, for accuracy.*
*A 30% Restocking Fee For Shop Vacuum Accessory Returns Will Apply.*
*Thank You for Your Business!*
Our Shopping Cart Offers Industry Standard
Secure Socket Layer 3.0 (SSL) 128 Bit https Protection.
Fine Woodworking Tools, Fixtures and Jigs that help make woodworking
Faster, Easier and More Accurate. Please visit our Store
to see our full product line of woodworking and sharpening tools!
"We enjoy making tools, and work to do our best,
because we want our
tools to translate fine craftsmanship
transparently through the artisan,
so they can create their best work, their vision."
~ Rob Hanson, Evenfall Studios ~
Thank You for Shopping with Us!