• The Articulated Dust Brush is a swiss army knife-like cleaning tool.
• It's round shape and ability to change from angled to straight
allows it to fit into more tight places than the average dust brush.
• The nylon fibers used in the brush are durable and meant for multi-purpose cleaning.
We like it for cleaning up after metal work, dirt, auto care, and anywhere
else a cleaning tool that offers a lot of utility is needed.
• To configure this brush, it friction fits onto a 1.25 inch male hose end.
Rotate the head to the angle you need to focus vacuum airflow to the cleaning required.
• We also use one of these brushes on the end of a wand to extend reach
when care must be taken for cleaning. The articulation capability
on the end of a wand makes this brush super handy!
• We suggest having one dedicated metalwork, and/or very dirty cleaning
applications, and another for general cleaning, so dirt contamination
on the brush will not affect your clean up.
• We have found these brushes to clean up nicely with a small scrub brush,
and some Simple Green in warm water.
• This brush is our go to choice for so many different cleaning needs.
It meets the demands of the shop, auto detailing and much more.
• It has application nearly everywhere, providing solid
reliability and performance when you need it most.
• Our goal is to help make workshop cleaning and shop vacuum dust
collection as easy as possible.
• All the vacuum tools and accessories we offer have been craftsman tested in our shop.
•We work in woods, metals, plastics, glass, and leathers and understand
the challenges these materials present to cleaning and dust collection.
•We are offering only the vacuum hoses, tools and accessories we feel will bring
the best results for cleaning and dust collection from a shop vacuum.
Part Number: 36034001adb
*Prices are in US Dollars, and do not include shipping and handling.*
*Our Paper Transaction discount program is unavailable for vacuum accessory purchases.*
*A $10.00 Minimum Purchase is Required to Order.*
*Shop Vacuum Accessories are drop shipped to you via our supplier.*
*A $6.00 Handling Fee is charged for all Vacuum Accessory Orders.*
*All Shipping and handling fees are as determined by our supplier.*
*Shipping for Shop Vacuum Accessories is available to U.S. Addresses only,
and will be billed prior to shipment, for accuracy.*
*A 30% Restocking Fee For Shop Vacuum Accessory Returns Will Apply.*
*Thank You for Your Business!*
Our Shopping Cart Offers Industry Standard
Secure Socket Layer 3.0 (SSL) 128 Bit https Protection.
Fine Woodworking Tools, Fixtures and Jigs that help make woodworking
Faster, Easier and More Accurate. Please visit our Store
to see our full product line of woodworking and sharpening tools!
"We enjoy making tools, and work to do our best,
because we want our
tools to translate fine craftsmanship
transparently through the artisan,
so they can create their best work, their vision."
~ Rob Hanson, Evenfall Studios ~
Thank You for Shopping with Us!