Part Number: 36041285dct - Grey
• The Deluxe Crevice Tool is a very handy cleaning maintenance tool.
It fits into the many nooks and crannies that workshops and machinery have.
• The narrow slot not only facilitates fit, but also creates a venturi effect
and speeds the velocity of vacuum airflow at the nozzle tip.
• The vented crevice insures continuous airflow for consistent
particle pickup in tight places without sealing off.
• It's reach can easily be extended with wands.
• It has application nearly everywhere, providing solid
reliability and performance when you need it most.
• Our goal is to help make workshop cleaning and shop vacuum dust
collection as easy as possible.
• All the vacuum tools and accessories we offer have been craftsman tested in our shop.
•We work in woods, metals, plastics, glass, and leathers and understand
the challenges these materials present to cleaning and dust collection.
•We are offering only the vacuum hoses, tools and accessories we feel will bring
the best results for cleaning and dust collection from a shop vacuum.
*Prices are in US Dollars, and do not include shipping and handling.*
*Our Paper Transaction discount program is unavailable for vacuum accessory purchases.*
*A $10.00 Minimum Purchase is Required to Order.*
*Shop Vacuum Accessories are drop shipped to you via our supplier.*
*A $6.00 Handling Fee is charged for all Vacuum Accessory Orders.*
*All Shipping and handling fees are as determined by our supplier.*
*Shipping for Shop Vacuum Accessories is available to U.S. Addresses only,
and will be billed prior to shipment, for accuracy.*
*A 30% Restocking Fee For Shop Vacuum Accessory Returns Will Apply.*
*Thank You for Your Business!*
Our Shopping Cart Offers Industry Standard
Secure Socket Layer 3.0 (SSL) 128 Bit https Protection.
Fine Woodworking Tools, Fixtures and Jigs that help make woodworking
Faster, Easier and More Accurate. Please visit our Store
to see our full product line of woodworking and sharpening tools!
"We enjoy making tools, and work to do our best,
because we want our
tools to translate fine craftsmanship
transparently through the artisan,
so they can create their best work, their vision."
~ Rob Hanson, Evenfall Studios ~
Thank You for Shopping with Us!