Part Number: 36038546ct - Grey
• Our 10" Channel Flow Floor Tool is one of two floor tools we offer
that really shine in a workshop setting.
• It is really difficult for any one floor tool to tackle cleaning all the
different kinds of mess that wind up on a workshop floor.
Particles are of so many different types, sizes and weights
it can make cleanup challenging for many floor tools.
• Our 10" Channel Flow Floor Tool rolls on four wheels. Shop floors are very abrasive
and these wheels help prolong the life of the tools as well as make it easier to use.
• There is a center air channel used in this tool that runs the full width of the tool.
This helps capture debris on both the push and pull strokes.
There is no physical touch with the floor other than the wheels.
This channel is centered under the vacuum inlet, it distributes vacuum
airflow across the tool and nothing impedes the flow of air and debris.
•We like this tool for cleaning up light to heavy sawdust,
over the floor, anti fatigue mats and carpeted mats.
This floor tool works great anywhere general cleaning is needed.
We do find that since this tool has no brush element, with physical
contact to the floor it may not scour well if the debris need brushed loose,
however we offer a floor tool that will handle situations that need a brush on the floor much better.
• To configure this floor tool, it friction fits onto a 1.25 inch male hose end.
The head inlet swivels to help steer the tool during vacuuming
• This is an excellent floor tool for maintaining the household as well.
It is an excellent floor and carpet tool.
• It is available in both black and grey.
• It has application nearly everywhere, providing solid
reliability and performance when you need it most.
• Our goal is to help make workshop cleaning and shop vacuum dust
collection as easy as possible.
• All the vacuum tools and accessories we offer have been craftsman tested in our shop.
•We work in woods, metals, plastics, glass, and leathers and understand
the challenges these materials present to cleaning and dust collection.
•We are offering only the vacuum hoses, tools and accessories we feel will bring
the best results for cleaning and dust collection from a shop vacuum.
*Prices are in US Dollars, and do not include shipping and handling.*
*Our Paper Transaction discount program is unavailable for vacuum accessory purchases.*
*A $10.00 Minimum Purchase is Required to Order.*
*Shop Vacuum Accessories are drop shipped to you via our supplier.*
*A $6.00 Handling Fee is charged for all Vacuum Accessory Orders.*
*All Shipping and handling fees are as determined by our supplier.*
*Shipping for Shop Vacuum Accessories is available to U.S. Addresses only,
and will be billed prior to shipment, for accuracy.*
*A 30% Restocking Fee For Shop Vacuum Accessory Returns Will Apply.*
*Thank You for Your Business!*
Our Shopping Cart Offers Industry Standard
Secure Socket Layer 3.0 (SSL) 128 Bit https Protection.
Fine Woodworking Tools, Fixtures and Jigs that help make woodworking
Faster, Easier and More Accurate. Please visit our Store
to see our full product line of woodworking and sharpening tools!
"We enjoy making tools, and work to do our best,
because we want our
tools to translate fine craftsmanship
transparently through the artisan,
so they can create their best work, their vision."
~ Rob Hanson, Evenfall Studios ~
Thank You for Shopping with Us!